|Depression is a common and well documented symptom of multiple sclerosis. Effexor XR (venlafaxine) belongs to a group of medications .|
|There is growing evidence that vitamin D may play a role in multiple sclerosis (MS). Lack of vitamin D is one of the most studied environmental .|
|I have to be honest. This is a complex subject for me. As a child I was taught to pray and to believe in what I prayed for. I truly believed that there .|
|Indeed, the news that a French infant with a vitamin D deficiency was killed in December after being administered Uvestérol D made headlines .|
|So, I'm four weeks on from starting to take vitamin D supplement. How's it going? To be honest, I did not expect much. How could a vitamin .|
|The risk of developing multiple sclerosis (MS) later in life may be higher for babies born with low levels of vitamin D, according to a new study in .|
|In a large nationwide study in Finland, researchers found evidence supporting the link between vitamin D deficiency and an increased risk for .|
|Having been diagnosed with vitamin D deficiency and given medical advice to take a supplement, I find this research is more than interesting.|
|Jacqueline Granicz started taking the antidepressant venlafaxine (Effexor, Pfizer) in 2005, but stopped taking it in 2008, according to court .|
|There has been a great deal of talk and conjecture about the relationship between multiple sclerosis (MS) and vitamin D, often linked to living in .|
- Effexor XR (venlafaxine) for Depression in Multiple Sclerosis
- Pain Management: Which Treatment Is Right for You?
- New biomarkers take the guesswork out of finding the right antidepressant
- Depression: A revolution in treatment?
- Fibromyalgia – Does It Get Better?
- Popular antibiotics linked to suicidal thoughts, depression and anxiety
- Why depression recovery rarely happens with a single solution
- An EMS Guide to Depression and Bipolar Disorder
- I've been on medication for depression for a decade — here's what most people get wrong about it
- Cymbalta (duloxetine hydrochloride) for Depression